- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
Our technicians use a video inspections system to evaluate your home’s duct work.
The Duct cleaning process:
- We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grim and other contaminants.
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work.
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean, we can fog them with an EPA registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.