Air Duct Cleaning
- Provides clean breathing air
- Helps people suffering from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments
- Four Major Allergens Hiding in Your Air Ducts
- Dust Mites
- Animal Hair
- Pest Droppings
SAVE ON YOUR ENERGY BILL
- Clean ducts require less energy to run therefore makes your heating/cooling units more cost-efficient
HERE ARE THE FACTS:
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
Our technicians use a video inspections system to evaluate your home’s ductwork.
The Duct cleaning process:
- We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grim and other contaminants.
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work.
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean, we can fog them with an EPA registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
alt=”Air Duct Cleaning by SpringHill Heating And Cooling”
What Sets Us Apart
- 16 Years of Experience
- Cost-Effective Solutions
- Efficient, Personal Service
- Family Owned & Operated
- Emergency Services Available
- Free Estimates on Replacement Systems